International Students Program
As a community that strives to prepare students to impact the world for Jesus Christ, we highly value connecting students from various backgrounds to develop strong men and women of Christ for global impact. We welcome international students to inquire and apply for admissions in grades 9th – 12th.
Applications for 2023-2024 are now Available.
Strategic International Location
Landmark Christian School is located within 20 minutes of one of the largest airports in the United States, Hartsfield Jackson Airport. It is minutes from Top 50 universities like Emory (#22) and Georgia Tech (#44). It is also minutes from Fortune 500 companies like Coca-Cola and Home Depot and features one of the largest TV and Film Production (like Marvel Cinematic Universe enterprise) and Music Production industries in the United States.
100% College Acceptances into Top 50 Universities & Colleges
Landmark prepares students to be academically successful for college and has had 100% college acceptances from our graduating seniors over the past five years. Our students are competitive for these universities because we offer college-level courses in math and sciences including Advance Placement in Calculus AB, BC, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as well as in all of our core academic areas including English, Mandarin, Spanish, Economics, History, and more.
Landmark encourages high school students to do intensive study in career-based electives such as Aviation, Film, Art, Music, and Fashion Design.
Easy Visa Management Process
Upon acceptance into Landmark, our International Student Program team members, provide your family with the needed documentation your student will need to obtain their student visa.
Rich, Cross-Cultural Experiences
Landmark welcomes the rich diversity that God has made in His people. We encourage students to get involved in a wide range of activities including award-winning athletics, fine art programs, intensive college counseling and visits, and student interests clubs like our Chinese Club and Eden Sustainability Garden Club.
Loving and Supportive Host Families
Hear from an international student.
When and How To Apply?
- If working through a Recruiting Agency, your agency may pre-screen and assist you through this application process.
- Optional Pre-interview: Students and family members can schedule a pre-interview with our Admissions Team. Learn more about Landmark and what it takes to succeed academically.
- Apply on our website and select the 2023-2024 International Student Application. ($200 USD fee)
- Upload the required documents listed on your Admissions Checklist. Please make sure you upload English translations of your student’s academic records.
- Submit your English Proficiency Test Scores (TOEFL, iTEP, Duolingo)
- Interview with HS Principal.
- You will receive an admissions decision within 2 weeks of completing the Application process.
Landmark Education Investment
- Tuition & Fees – $35,500* which includes tuition, online resources and textbooks, learning center services, lunch stipend, uniform stipend, athletic and fine art fees, out-of-state field trips, health insurance, ISP services, and visa management.
- Homestay Costs – $11,000 ($1100/mth) If students desire homestay services, we have trained, supportive host families that are happy to host international students and are provided a monthly stipend.
- Recruiting Agency Fees – Landmark appreciates recruiting agencies we are able to partner with and encourage families to invest in a reputable recruiting agency that seeks to match their students with the best schools. The cost of a reputable recruiting agency varies.
Financing Landmark Education
I Want To...
Come to an Open House or Campus Tour Day event, or receive an individual tour given by our Admissions team.
We love questions! Contact us today so we can help you see if Landmark is a great fit for your family!
Come soar with us! Click to get started with the admissions process.