Statement of Faith
- We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testament, to be the inspired word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life. II Tim. 3:16, John 10:35, Psalm 89:34, Hebrews 6:18, II Peter 1:21
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Isaiah 7:14, 9:16, I Tim 3:16, Gen. 1:2, Deut. 6:4
- We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on a cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our High Priest and Advocate. II Cor. 5:21, Hebrews 2:9, 9:12-28, 10:10-13, Titus 2:14, Acts 13:38-41, I Peter 2:24, 1John 3:5, Micah 5:2
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, baptize, fill, comfort, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. John 14:26, 16:8, 13, Acts 1:8, Rom. 5:17, 12:1-2, I Cor. 12:13
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. Rom. 3:23, John 3:7, 7:39, I Cor. 6:19-20, Eph. 1:13-14, Luke 24:49, Titus 3:5
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God. Eph. 2:8-9, Gal. 2:16, Rom. 1:6, Col. 2:13, Titus 3:5, Rom. 3:22
- We believe that water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the church during the present age. They are not, however, to be regarded as a means of salvation. Acts 1:8, 2:1-4, 10:47, I Cor. 12:13, Eph. 4:5
- We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons, who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit, and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is Head. I Cor. 3:11-17, 5:1-5, 11:30-32, Heb. 12:5-11
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church and that every local church has the right under Christ to decide and govern its own affairs. Eph. 4:4-7, 12-13, I Tim. 3:1-7, Titus 1:7-9, Acts 14:23
- We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this “Blessed Hope” has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer. I Thes. 1:10, 5:9-11, II Thes. 2:1-8, Titus 2:13, Luke 21:36, Rev. 3:10, 4:4
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment. I Thes. 4:13-18, Rev. 20:5-15, Matt. 25:41, Daniel 12:2
- We believe that marriage is a covenant relationship between one man by birth and one woman by birth and that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. Gen. 2:18-25, I Cor. 6:18; 7:2-5, Heb. 13:4
I Want To...
Come to an Open House or Campus Tour Day event, or receive an individual tour given by our Admissions team.
We love questions! Contact us today so we can help you see if Landmark is a great fit for your family!
Come soar with us! Click to get started with the admissions process.