Target Outcomes for Students
- Students will understand the basic content of the Bible including its authors, genres, narratives, themes, chronology, and characters.
- Students will be able to read and interpret the Bible in relation to its cultural, literary, and historical contexts.
- Students will understand historical Christian theology through a biblical lens of redemptive history.
- Students will understand the core tenants of biblical Christianity.
- Students will be able to assess other major worldviews through the lens of scripture.
- Students will be equipped to use a biblical worldview as a foundation, filter, and framework in all areas of life.
- Students will be able to identify who they are in the eyes of God.
- Students will love God and love others, demonstrating this in word and deed.
- Students will aspire to a life of servant leadership.
- Students will understand and respect God’s design for all ethnicities and cultures.
- Students will be able to apply scripture in order to make moral decisions.
- Students will be able to disagree with others with kindness and gentleness.
- Students will be able to clearly articulate their beliefs.
- Students will develop the knowledge and composure to winsomely defend biblical Christianity
I Want To...
Come to an Open House or Campus Tour Day event, or receive an individual tour given by our Admissions team.
We love questions! Contact us today so we can help you see if Landmark is a great fit for your family!
Come soar with us! Click to get started with the admissions process.